Eliminator Modified

Project for summer, i’ve taken an old design and modified it for a very light F5J. The Eliminator 134 was a design I’ve always loved, but after a few chats with the boys, we have decided to build some very light machines. So sit back and stay tuned.





I have decided not to use the standard fuse that comes with the kit, thanks the Hyperflight in the UK, i picked up a carbon fuse that should work nicely. the front section is slightly less in length, the standard fuse from leading edge to nose is 36cm, but the carbon is only 30cm which i’ve taken the spinner into consideration. I’m on the hunt for an old surf rod to use for the boom which will be adequate for this section.



You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.